June 20, 2021

Norobotsverification

Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

Home fire in the capital, children of the same family burnt 3

Three members of the same family, including a child, were burnt in a fire at a tinshed house in the capital’s Mohammadpur. They have been admitted to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.

The fire broke out at Navday Housing in Mohammadpur around 3:15 pm on Friday (May 26).

Md. Was burnt. Sohail (35), his wife Laboni Akhter Hawa (25) and their two-year-old son Md. Mosalin.

Neighboring tenant Rupa Akhter, who took the burn victims to the hospital, said she heard screams inside their house around 3pm. Later I woke up and went to the front of their room and saw a fire burning inside the room, Sohail and Laboni outside the room, their bodies were also on fire. And the baby was inside the room. We then took the baby out of the room and rushed him to the hospital.

Rupa Akhter further said that they used to live with their family in Tinshed House No. 2, Block C, Navaday Housing. They rented this house two months ago. We can’t say how this fire started. However, this fire can be started from the mosquito coil.

According to the doctor in charge of the Burn Institute, 75 per cent of Sohail’s body was burnt, 30 per cent of Labani and 70 per cent of Mosalin were burnt.

According to the fire service source, it was initially known that the gas line leaked and the fire started when the frozen gas came in contact with the mosquito coil inside the room. The fire also burnt three people and household goods.

Sources further said that the news of the fire came at 2:44. Simultaneously, three units of Mohammadpur station went to the spot. But before that the fire was extinguished. After that 3 members of the same family were rescued and taken to the hospital.