June 20, 2021

Norobotsverification

Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

Pat Cummins will not return to IPL

The venue was earlier fixed by the Indian Cricket Board for the resumption of the IPL, which was postponed in May. The BCCI was looking for a place in the international schedule with the UAE as the venue. I got it in September-October. Now it’s time to take everyone to the UAE.

The 2020 IPL was held in three venues in the United Arab Emirates. The remaining 31 matches of the IPL will have to be organized there again. But in the meantime, some problems have started to arise around the IPL. The T20 World Cup is scheduled to start at the end of October. Earlier, doubts were raised as to whether the cricketers would be given all the boards to play in the tournament. Meanwhile, Australian fast bowler Pat Cummins has said that he is not returning to the IPL.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported this news. The Australian newspaper claims that the Kolkata Knight Riders fast bowler is not returning to play the rest of the IPL matches. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.

“David Warner and Pat Cummins may be rested for the West Indies tour for family reasons,” the Herald report said. This year, others who are tired of the biosecurity belt may also walk this path. And despite having an IPL contract worth crores of rupees, Cummins has already said that he will not return to the T20 league this season. Kolkata has spent Rs 15 crore to get Cummins from the IPL auction.

Cummins played for Kolkata Knight Riders.

Cummins played for Kolkata Knight Riders.
Photo: BCCI

The tournament is likely to be held from September 15 to October 15, according to the IPL schedule so far. Meanwhile, the England Cricket Board has stated its strong position on the IPL. At first, they rejected the proposal to change the schedule of the Test series for the IPL. Now the England and Welsh Cricket Boards are also considering resting the cricketers before the T20 World Cup. Ashley Giles, managing director of the England boys’ cricket team, says their plans ahead of the World Cup will not change.

Confirming that no concessions will be given to cricketers for the IPL, Giles told Cricinfo: “At some point, some players will have to rest. But suppose someone wants to rest on a tour of Bangladesh, then they will not be allowed to go anywhere else to play cricket. We have to adjust the schedule now so that our boys are in the best physical condition in the T20 World Cup and Ashes.