The market is now full of watermelons. Choosing the best watermelon out of many watermelons is quite a difficult task. The color will be red, sweet in taste, and there are some things to keep in mind to find juicy watermelon. And find out how to do it.
Things to keep in mind when buying watermelon.
1. Buy watermelons that have yellow field spots. Whether small or large, watermelons like to be heavy in size. Being heavy means the fruit of the juice taitambura.
2. Higher density means buying watermelon that weighs more than the size. A part of the watermelon is in contact with the soil. If that part is dark yellow, then you will understand that watermelon is ripe.
3. If there is a brown color on the watermelon, buy it.
4. Not too big or too small, medium size watermelon is less likely to be cheated.
5. If the stem of the watermelon is dry, you will understand that it is ripe. If the stem is fresh and green, it is picked up before ripening.
It is good to know more, not too big or too small, medium size watermelon is much less likely to be cheated. Slightly taller watermelon juice is more. Round watermelons are more sweet. You have to tap the watermelon to see what the sound is like. If it sounds heavy, you have to understand that you have chosen the juicy watermelon. If it is a hollow kind of sound, it should be understood that it is uninteresting.
In hot weather, eat a slice of watermelon. You can also drink ice watermelon. The breathless soul will be covered. Watermelon is the fruit of summer. Hatbazars or fruit shops are now lined with watermelons filled with fresh water.
Various properties of watermelon. According to Shamshunnahar Nahid, Senior Nutritionist and Dietitian at Bardem General Hospital, ‘Eating two cups of watermelon every day meets the body’s need for Vitamin A and Vitamin C. The potassium in it helps in maintaining the balance between fluids and minerals in the body. Watermelon with green peel is very ideal for cancer patients. In addition, watermelon is very useful in relieving diseases like asthma and diabetes.
How to make watermelon juice
Ingredients: 1 medium size watermelon, 18 mint leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons fried cumin powder, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and sugar to taste.
Method: Cut the watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds. Wash the mint leaves separately and soak them in water. Now blend all the ingredients in a blender, sieve with a wire sieve or strainer and serve with ice cubes.
1. Pairs of watermelon match the weight to keep the body cool in the heat. Watermelon is 92 percent water. So playing watermelon easily quenches the thirst for water.
2. The special amino acids in watermelon constantly maintain the normal functioning of the blood by producing nitric oxide.
3. It contains a lot of vitamin A. It also contains beta carotene