August 4, 2021


Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

This time the mother left the baby in the tea shop in Benapole

One left a two-year-old boy at a tea shop in Benapole market. The mother left the baby on a bench in front of the tea shop and told him to go to the bathroom and never came back. The child is currently in the custody of Benapole Port Police Station. The incident took place around 9 pm on Friday.

Tofazzal Hossain, a tea shop owner, said a woman came to his tea shop with her son around 9 pm. After a while he told her to go to the bathroom and left the baby on the shop bench. The woman introduced herself to the tea shop as the child’s mother. But after a long time, the woman did not come back and the tea shopkeeper Tofazzal informed the police. Benapole Port Police Station OC Mamun Khan said the child was kept in police custody. The child’s family is also being sought.
Earlier in the day, a woman from Saudi Arabia dropped her baby girl at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.Myanmar’s military junta has turned its attention to the virtual world in its crackdown on dissidents. They are now blocking the internet. Arrest warrants are being issued against people who have criticized them online. On the other hand, large rallies are no longer seen for fear of reckless crushing by the security forces. Despite this, at least two people were killed on Friday by the military junta. With this, at least 550 people have died in Myanmar to satisfy the blood addiction of the military junta. Of these, 48 are children. Such information was provided by the rights group Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (AAPP), Reuters reported. Despite the crackdown, protests against the coup are taking place every day in various cities. Opposition groups called it a “guerrilla rally.” There are not too many people in it. Although a small number of people protested, at the moment they are moving in self-defense, so that the security guards can not take any action. In the beginning, the crowd lit candles even at night. There has been a huge rally. Thousands of people protested in the big cities. But now the authorities have turned off mobile data to silence the opposition. Internet providers have been instructed to disconnect wireless broadband connections from Friday. As a result, many net users are unable to communicate. The military junta has already issued warrants against 16 celebrities. Among them are two influential journalists through social media. They all opposed military rule. Actress Paing Pao Thu says she will not be intimidated. “Whether a warrant is issued against me or not, as long as I have life in my body, I will continue to oppose military dictatorship,” he wrote in a Facebook post. They are threatening and killing people. Revolution must be victorious.
After the coup, the actress regularly took part in rallies in the main city of Yangon. Her husband, film director Na Gai, has been on the military junta’s wanted list since February under the same law. However, it is not immediately known where actress Paing Pao Thu is now. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. Meanwhile, no Myanmar people were seen in the early hours of Saturday through social media. The actress and her husband could face up to three years in prison. Meanwhile, state broadcaster MRTV has released screenshots of arrest warrants against them. Their Facebook profile has been added.

When the military junta shuts down social media like Facebook, they continue to identify those who have criticized and supported these criticisms through social media. According to MRTV, the YouTube channel and its link-sharing medium Twitter have been officially shut down. In response, State Department spokeswoman Jelena Porter said, “We hope that the demands of the people will not be ignored in this way.” He said the shutdown would make people miserable, especially those who work online. Meanwhile, Myanmar security forces have arrested scores of people so far.