The government has announced a one-week lockdown across the country from Monday amid rising corona infections. However, emergency services and factories will remain open during this time.
State Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain said this. He said this in a statement on Saturday.
Explaining how the industrial plant will be kept in lockdown, the state minister for public administration said the government is going to take a decision of lockdown for a week across the country in two to three days in the interest of curbing the rapid spread of coronavirus. Institutions and factories that provide emergency services will remain open during the lockdown. The workers will follow the hygiene rules and work in the factory in different shifts.
Meanwhile, Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader said the country will be in lockdown for a week from Monday.
Incidentally, the first corona infection in the country was caught on March 6 last year. The first death occurred 10 days later. The recent rise in coronary infections has led to an increase in patient identification and death. The Department of Health said on Friday that 6,630 people had been infected with corona in 24 hours in the country. Earlier, 6,489 people were affected by Corona last Thursday, which was the highest. With this, a total of six lakh 24 thousand 594 people have been affected by corona in the country.
In addition, 50 more people have died in the country. The death toll has risen to 9,155.