At least 22 members of the Indian security forces were killed in the Maoists’ attack in Chhattisgarh state of India. India’s government sources said on Sunday. This year, this is one of the biggest attacks of extreme left-wing rebel group. Earlier, five people were killed and many were injured. Later, 17 more people were reported.
The clash occurred in the forest of Chhattisgarh on Saturday. In recent times, it is a major casualties for security forces in Maoist attacks. The clash occurred with the Maoists while conducting the Cobra forces of Cobra forces of India, Reserve Police Guard and Special Task Force joint operation. A senior government official of Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh, said, “We were able to confirm the death of 22 Indian security forces in the hands of Maoist insurgents.”
They were shot dead in at least four hours in Sukuma district on the border with 540 kilometers south of Raipur. Raipur’s senior police officer Om published Pal said that the operation was conducted after rescue a missing member of the army.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Central Home Minister Amit Shah have concerned concerning the death of security guards in clashes with Maoists. Both of them talked to Chhattisgarh Chief Minister. Later on Twitter, they also mourned about this.
Maoists, who are also known as Naxalites, have been committing armed rebellion against the government for decades. Maoist leaders said they fight for the poor, who did not get any benefit from the economic development of the third largest economy in Asia. They conducted secret activities against Indian administration and soldiers in the deep forest. The liability of Saturday’s attack did not accept the rebel group.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Those who have been martyred in the fight with Maoists across Chhattisgarh, the great sacrifice of these dares will never be forgotten. Wounded people quickly recover. ‘
Last month, five policemen were killed and many were injured in the blast in another district of Chhattisgarh. Police claim that the Maoists conducted the attack targeting a bus carrying 20 security members.
The United States has started reconstruction of military capabilities in the Gulf region. The country has removed at least three Patriot missile definition (system) from the region.
US officials told the Wall Street Journal on Thursday that at least one missile system was removed from the Prince Sultan Airfield of Saudi Arabia. Yemen and Iraq have to be repeatedly racket and drone attacks in Saudi Arabia.
In this situation, the issue of removing US military equipment may be a cause for worrying for the country. The Wall Street Journal says, in addition to the anti-missile system, the United States has also removed the Middle East from the Middle East. As it has been said that these tools will need them in other places. So they have plans to withdraw more military equipment from the Middle East.
The issue of removal of Middle East military equipment from the US Defense Office was not confirmed. However, it has been said that they are evaluating the allocation of US resources around the world.
The Wall Street Journal says, removing military equipment from the Gulf region means that thousands of soldiers will be withdrawn from there. In the end of 2020, there were 50 thousand US troops in the region. During the tension between the United States and Iran in 2018, 90,000 soldiers were present in the region.
Pentagon spokesman Commander Jessica El McNal said, “We continue to strategic methods for the allocation of the forces not to talk about any specific ability and regularly adjusted for various reasons.”
In February, the Pentagon was announced to review the posture of military footprints, strategies and missions of their army in the world according to President Joe Biden’s order.
Former US President Donald Trump has a close relationship with Saudi Arabia, but Joe Biden has indicated to bring changes to Washington with Riyadh.
US Foreign Ministry spokesman Need Price said, “They want to strengthen the defensive system because there is a threat to Saudi Arabia from different areas including Yemen. Biden administration is committed to working jointly with Saudi Arabia. There are many fields, where we are interested in strategic cooperation with Riyadh. ‘
Need Price also said, “We want to cooperate with the defense of Saudi Arabia against the aggression. Yemen wants to take other challenges, including the end of the war. ‘
In January, after the Biden Administration came to power, Yemen was working to stop war. In addition to the assassination of journalist Jamal Khasogi in Turkey’s Saudi Consulate in Turkey, Jatiya Yuvraj Mohammad Bin Salman convicted a detective report in front of the Biden administration. Some of the senas will also be removed.