April 15, 2021


Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

53 cases of mobile court for non-compliance with Khulna health rules

A mobile court has filed 53 cases in Khulna in one day for non-compliance with hygiene rules and wearing of masks to prevent coronavirus infection. A fine of Tk 45,300 has been recovered from the case. These operations were carried out in the metropolis and districts throughout the day on Tuesday.

Khulna District Administration Executive Magistrate Debashish Basak said the mobile court raids were conducted in nine upazilas of the district and Khulna metropolis. The campaign called on the general public to abide by the rules of hygiene, including wearing masks, and campaigned for legal action if they did not comply. The district administration will continue its campaign to ensure that hygiene is followed to prevent coronavirus. A 25-year-old man died of corona in Bamna, Barguna. He died at the Upazila Health Complex around 9am on Tuesday. The upazila administration locked down the house and put up a red flag.

The deceased was identified as Nurul Islam, a fishmonger from Kalagachhia village in the upazila. The family claims, Green died of diarrhea.

Speaking to locals, it was learned that the youth named Sabuj (25) was admitted to Bamna Upazila Health Complex around 8 am on Tuesday. He had a problem with thin stools. He later died at around 9 am while undergoing treatment there. Later the news of the death of the youth spread in the upazila. A red flag was drawn at the entrance of the house on the instructions of the Upazila Nirbahi Officer due to the suspicion that he had died due to the symptoms of Corona.

Nurul Islam, the father of the deceased, said Sabuj went to his father-in-law’s house on Monday night. He came home at night with a lot of duck and beef. Many times at night he had thin stools and vomited. He was admitted to the hospital in the morning. Sabuj died at around 9 am while undergoing diarrhea saline at the hospital.

Bamna Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer Moniruzzaman said Sabuj was admitted to the hospital in the morning with diarrhea, vomiting and chest pain. He later died while undergoing treatment. His samples were collected and sent to Barguna as he had corona symptoms. If the results of the corona test come, it can be said whether he died in the corona or not.

Upazila Nirbahi Officer Vivek Sarkar told Prothom Alo that the house of the person who died due to corona symptoms has been locked down.