June 18, 2021


Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

The frustration of not being able to play a ‘perfect’ match

After setting the series in their pockets, Bangladesh set a goal of a ‘perfect’ performance in the last match. But the third ODI is the biggest mess. The catch was, one Perera was given life three times on the way to score a century. It also had an effect on bowling. The rhythm of the previous two matches also disappeared after chasing the run.

So the joy of winning the series was lost in the frustration of the rate. The reaction of captain Tamim Iqbal was as it should be, ‘After the last match and at the beginning of this match I said one thing. We won the series but never played the perfect match. We didn’t play to the fullest of our potential in this series. Even after winning the series, we still have some work to do. ‘

The Bangladesh ODI captain did not hesitate to take on the responsibility of playing a supportive role in leading Sri Lanka to victory in the last match. And we helped them do that. We’ve made more short balls. We could not take the opportunities that came in front of us. I made two catches at important times. We may have had to chase another 30 runs less. ‘

Mushfiqur Rahim, the top scorer in the series with 236 runs, also expressed frustration at not being able to finish the series with a win. But fortunately I was able to implement my plan in the first two matches. Unfortunately, we did not finish well. ”

A fire broke out at the yarn godown of a garment factory in Ashulia, Savar. The fire is now under control thanks to the efforts of four units of the fire service.

A fire broke out at a cotton godown in a shed of Aziz Textile Mill in Sreepur area of ​​Ashulia around 12:30 pm on Friday (May 29). The fire service brought the fire under control after one hour at 1 am.

According to the fire service, a fire broke out in a shed of the factory. Upon receiving the news, three of their units rushed to the spot and tried to control the fire. Failing to put out the fire, another unit was added at around 1 am and four fire units were able to bring the fire under control at 1.45 pm.

Jahangir Alam, senior station officer of DEPZ Fire Service, said, “We are still at the scene. The fire is completely extinguished. The cause of the fire and the extent of the damage were not immediately known.