August 4, 2021


Latest online bangla news | bd, world, Sports, photo, video live | Norobotsverification

The identity of the attacker on Capitol Hill has been matched

The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a U.S. military base. The attacker’s name is Noah Green (25). He was a resident of the state of Indiana. No political party in Congress was linked to him. He was not even on the law enforcement list.

Meanwhile, the identity of the police officer killed in the attack has been found. The officer, William Bailey, had been with the Capitol Police for 18 years.

A law enforcement officer was killed and another was injured on Capitol Hill in Washington DC around 11pm Bangladesh time on Friday (April 2nd). One of the suspects was also shot dead by police. Immediately after the incident, the US Congress building Capitol Hill was locked down by the local administration of the country.

The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a rally on Friday, removing hundreds of protesters by truck.

A senior aide to the US Congress and a Capitol police source were quoted by CNN as saying that the suspect tried to break into a security cordon on Constitution Avenue in the Capitol building with his car.

The man then got out of the car and tried to attack with a knife. At that time, two members of the law enforcement forces were stabbed. The assailant was killed when police opened fire on the suspect.

Acting Chief of Capital Police Yoganda D. Pitman said one of the two law enforcement officers injured in the attack was killed.

Robert Conte, acting chief of the Washington Metropolitan Police Department, said the attack did not appear to be a terrorist act.

According to CNN, the National Guard has been deployed again in the Capitol building area immediately after the incident. Earlier, the National Guard was deployed there even after the January 8 attack.

According to television footage, the assailant tried to break through the security fence with a blue private car on a road leading to the Capitol building. The identity of the detainee or his motives were not immediately known.